[Esip-preserve] Data Sharing Seminar Series for Societies - Pinnacle Seminar 20 April
schuster at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 18 15:37:58 EDT 2022
You are invited to the pinnacle seminar for this series focused on
societies and their communities to develop a better understanding of the
evolving data (and software) sharing research culture.
In this pinnacle seminar we include the seminar series society and
federation collaborators as they participate in three panels:
1. *B**ring awareness* to scientific societies on how they can help meet
the aspirations of open and FAIR digital research products and encourage
the culture of sharing.
2. Discuss how societies can *provide incentives* for sharing data and
software through actions such as updates to honor and awards criteria.
3. Current practices and resources for updating *publication policy and
author guidelines *around availability statements and citations for data
*Date:* 20 April 2022*, *10am - 12pm ET (1400 - 1600 UTC)
*Title:* Data Sharing for Societies: Pinnacle Seminar
To register for the seminar: https://wesharedata.org/Events/April
If you have previously registered for the series, you will receive an
email that includes an outlook invite with the zoom link prior to the
event. A reminder will be sent out on the morning of 20 April as well.
Information about the seminar series, recordings of previous events:
Archive of all seminars with slides, chat, resources discussed, and link
to recordings: Zenodo Community
*Questions: *Contact Shelley Stall, sstall at agu.org
You are welcome to share this invitation with those that will find it
*This series is supported and guided by these collaborating societies and
- American Astronomical Society
- American Chemical Society
- American Geophysical Union
- American Meteorological Society, Board on Data Stewardship
- British Ecological Society
- Council of Scientific Society Presidents
- Ecological Society of America
- Federation of American Societies For Experimental Biology
- Federation of Associations in Behavioral and Brain Sciences
- International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry
We look forward to seeing you at the next seminar.
Chair, AMS Board on Data Stewardship
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Esip-preserve