[Esip-preserve] Reminder: Data Stewardship Committee Meeting Monday, June 13th, 3 PM ET

DANIEL C SEGESSENMAN segessenman at wisc.edu
Mon Jun 6 18:45:58 EDT 2022

Dear Committee Participants,

The next meeting of ESIP's Data Stewardship Committee is next Monday, June 13th, 3 PM - ET. Below is the connection info as well as a link to our running notes document, where an agenda has been drafted. Feel free to add to the agenda if you wish or fill in relevant report-out sections.

This month, we will be talking about the July ESIP meeting and Data Stewardship's goals there. In addition, we will be continuing to discuss and develop action items on how ESIP can play a larger role in providing guidance on at-risk data.

Thank you,

Daniel Segessenman (2022 ESIP Community Fellow - Data Stewardship)

Data Stewardship Meeting notes document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OQmT3C6TPVCFcgW3Pwl3SrBlcjz2X-lG2tdDH2b6_r0/edit#<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OQmT3C6TPVCFcgW3Pwl3SrBlcjz2X-lG2tdDH2b6_r0/edit>

Zoom join information:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85646019872?pwd=Wjd3bW1UaHVQcU4zajNHd0drbkFFZz09

Meeting ID: 856 4601 9872