[Esip-schema-dot-org] Summer Meeting Session - Structured data on the web: putting best practice to practice

Adam Shepherd ashepherd at whoi.edu
Thu Jul 9 18:50:17 EDT 2020

*Hi folks, I wanted to pass along a plug for the Structured Data on the
Web Session at Summer ESIP next week. This session is scheduled for
three blocks:*

*Tuesday July 14th @ 2pmET *
*https://2020esipsummermeeting.sched.com/event/cIvv/structured-data-on-the-web-putting-best-practice-to-work
*

**

*Wednesday July 15th @ 11:30amET
https://2020esipsummermeeting.sched.com/event/cIvy/structured-data-on-the-web-putting-best-practice-to-work*

*

*Wednesday July 15th @ 2pmET
**https://2020esipsummermeeting.sched.com/event/cIw1/structured-data-on-the-web-putting-best-practice-to-work*

The session has two goals:

 1.

    Help practitioners get answers to questions

 2.

    Drive adoption and technology

The first session will start off with participant-led lightning talks
and discussion to design breakout sessions. There will then be two
sessions of breakouts. The first focused on developing a shared
understanding of problems and technologies. The second focused on making
progress on meaningful applications.

In preparation for this session, the organizing team is soliciting ideas
for lightning talks and breakout ideas. We are seeking lightning talks
to either 1) describe a seemingly problem that needs discussion or some
community engagement or 2) present an opportunity to take advantage of a
technology or solution that people might not be aware of yet.

Join us and we look forward to seeing you next week!

*

--
Adam Shepherd
Co-Chair, ESIP schema.org Cluster

Wiki: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Schema.org_Cluster
ESIP Slack: https://esip-all.slack.com/messages/C8EACC8KT

GoToMeeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/431083909
Access Code: 431-083-909
Phone Access: United States: +1 (786) 535-3211
1st Monday at 5pmET
4th Thursday at 2:30pmET