[Esip-schema-dot-org] ESIP Semantic Technolgies meeting in ~22 hours

Brandon Whitehead WhiteheadB at landcareresearch.co.nz
Mon Feb 22 18:05:38 EST 2021

All,

Our regularly scheduled meeting is in about 22 hours time.  Meeting
links can be found on the ESIP calendar [1].  Please note this is the
last meeting where we will be using GoToMeeting.  ESIP is switching to
Zoom *next week* and it is my understanding the calendar will be
updated accordingly.

I have outlined a rough agenda [2].  I will continue to edit throughout
the day.  Please also add and/or edit as you see fit.

[1] https://www.esipfed.org/get-involved/telecon-calendar
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eGatE85UHUAkgYVlgEAxxg7ICsUPzrLTcDqNm2oVdJ4/edit

Cheers,