[Esip-schema-dot-org] Next Telecon 5/3 5pmET - variableMeasured + funding for datasets

Adam Shepherd ashepherd at whoi.edu
Wed Apr 28 18:19:18 EDT 2021

Hi friends,

As we approach the planned release our next version of the Science-on-Schema.org guidelines (at the ESIP Summer Mtg in July), I wanted to take this opportunity to make sure we communicated agenda topics for our next telecoms as early as possible. Our next telecon is scheduled for Monday, May 3rd at 5pmET where we will focus on finalizing our variableMeasured and funding for datasets issues. Below you'll find links to these issues to help you prepare.

* variableMeasured - https://github.com/ESIPFed/science-on-schema.org/issues/27
* funding for Datasets - https://github.com/ESIPFed/science-on-schema.org/issues/158

With 5 telecons between now and the Summer Mtg, please feel free to up vote or comment on other issues you want to see completed for the v1.3 task list (https://github.com/ESIPFed/science-on-schema.org/milestone/6 <https://github.com/ESIPFed/science-on-schema.org/milestone/6>). For example, if anyone is interested in discussing OWL-Time (or describing deep time, geologic time scales, etc - https://github.com/ESIPFed/science-on-schema.org/issues/77), feel free to nominate this or any other issue as an agenda topic on one of the remaining telecon times:

Thursday, May 27th @ 2:30pmET
Monday, June 7th @ 5pmET
Thursday, June 24th @ 2:30pmET
Monday, July 5th @ 5pmET

Looking forward to completing v1.3 and for a successful ESIP endorsement of that version of Science-on-Schema.org!

cheers, Adam

Adam Shepherd
Co-Chair, ESIP schema.org Cluster