[Esip-schema-dot-org] Sharing endorsement news - Twitter handles and permission to share names on social media

Allison Mills allisonmills at esipfed.org
Thu Oct 6 10:07:07 EDT 2022

Hello Schema.org Cluster!

Quick note to let you know that the news release is live:
https://www.esipfed.org/news/esip-endorses-guidance-for-science-on-schema-org-metadata

The announcement has gone out to the ESIP Partner Assembly and will be
shared in the ESIP Update on Tuesday.

Thanks,
Allison

*Allison Mills *(she/her)
Communications Manager
Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)
esipfed.org

Follow @ESIPfed <https://twitter.com/ESIPfed> 🌐

*ESIP is supported by NASA, NOAA, and USGS*