[Esip-scicomm] Welcome!

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Thu Jan 28 17:56:26 EST 2016

Hello fellow ESIP folks interested in science communication!!

We have spun up a new cluster called scicomm - a bare-bones wiki is started here: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Science_Communication

I’ll start populating it with some resources, but please feel free to contribute!

One thing we should do is try to figure out a convenient time to establish a monthly webex. To that end, I’ve created a doodle poll - please note that it was created in my home time zone (CENTRAL) and don’t just think about February for times - think of the weeks as 1st week, 2nd week, 3rd week. I’d like the core people to have first shot at figuring out a good time to meet. The link to the poll is here:

http://doodle.com/poll/wgyhrazvstwkyd4p

Thanks for your interest in scicomm!

Denise Hills
Director, Energy Investigations