[Esip-scicomm] Inaugural Webex TODAY

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Wed Feb 10 09:53:56 EST 2016

Hi all!

We will be having our first scicomm webex TODAY, Wed., Feb. 10, at 4pm ET/ 3pm CT/ 2pm MT/ 1pm PT  — connection information at the bottom of the message.

If you can’t join the call, we’ll also try to be using the #scicomm Slack channel: https://esip-all.slack.com/messages/scicomm/

Notes will be here: https://goo.gl/oq38UY (let me know if you can’t access them)

Today’s call will be mainly getting to know each other, and talking a bit more about what we expect. Here’s a rough agenda (also in the notes):

 *
Brief history of how #scicomm cluster came to be (Denise)
 *
Introductions (all)
    *
who we are, and what we hope/expect to get out of this group
 *
Short term goals (all)
 *
Longer term goals (all)

Let me know if you have anything else to add to the agenda or if you’re willing to be lead note-taker. I hope we will all work in the notes, but it’s good to have someone in charge. I’ve learned I can’t be that person if I’m the one running the meeting!

To join our call today:

Go to http://esipfed.webex.com<http://esipfed.webex.com/>
Click on the Meeting Center Tab
Find the SciComm meeting and Click Join
Enter your name, email and password (23 13 67 82)

You will be prompted for audio either through your computer (follow prompts on screen) or by call in by phone (instructions below).

For phone:
Dial: 877-668-4493<tel:877-668-4493>
Meeting Code: 23 13 67 82#

Thanks, all!