[Esip-scicomm] Collab area poster

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Tue Jul 5 16:52:23 EDT 2016

Although tweaking will need to occur, as I don’t currently have the right aspect ratio. So there’s that to fix… please provide comments, thanks!

On Jul 5, 2016, at 3:41 PM, Denise Hills via Esip-scicomm <esip-scicomm at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-scicomm at lists.esipfed.org>> wrote:

Hi all -

I’ve been working on a collab area poster for the upcoming summer meeting. As we’re just spinning up, I thought it would be useful to tell our “origin story” - but I suspect there might be more that we want to include. So people have an idea of what I’m thinking of, I’m attaching a PDF of what I’ve worked up so far.

Please provide comments, etc - I have been working in Adobe Illustrator and can provide that source file is someone else wants to take a stab at things, and/or I can export it to something else. Or, I’m happy to add things.

Thanks!
Denise

Denise Hills
Director, Energy Investigations