[Esip-scicomm] Telecon next week

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Wed Jul 6 17:40:16 EDT 2016

Hi all -

We are normally scheduled for our monthly telecon next week. A quick survey as to whether we want to have a call or not - we can review the poster some more (it’s due on Friday, July 15), discuss how we can assist ESIP staff with events at the meeting, and maybe arrange for a time to gather briefly (and informally) in person at the meeting. However, most of that can also be accomplished via email.

Please respond with your preference:

YES, I’d love to talk with everyone on the phone before the meeting
MEH, I’m good either way
NO, no need since we’ll see each other the following week.

I’d like to let ESIP staff know for sure if we’re meeting virtually by the end of the week, so if you could respond by noon CT Friday, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks all!!
Denise

Denise Hills
Director, Energy Investigations