[Esip-scicomm] Telecon next week

Christine White cwhite at esri.com
Fri Jul 8 14:21:28 EDT 2016

(I meant to reply-all right after Soren sent her note two days ago, but instead just sent to her and Denise – so chiming in more publicly now)

+1 on the meeting next week, if others are keen too. But if there isn’t a critical mass, happy to jam together in person in Durham!

Best regards,

Christine White