[Esip-scicomm] Summer Meeting sessions

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Fri Mar 31 14:51:44 EDT 2017

Hi all!

The summer meeting sessions deadline is April 10, before our next telecom. So, that means if we want to have a “scicomm” session, we will need to plan via email/slack.

I’ve submitted the information for the Workshop that Kasey White will be leading already. I’ve started a google document here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DcJvBe1iz1Wd1mj4IFX_9KP4UegZCyHLeF9wctK4l8Q/edit?usp=sharing> to help solidify any other sessions we may want to submit (as well as tweak the workshop description if necessary).

I’m posting the google doc in slack as well, since I’d like to try to work more within there. But, I know that not everyone is working in one or the other, so sorry if you’re getting things from multiple directions ☺

Thanks!!
Denise

Denise Hills
Director, Energy Investigations