[Esip-sciencesoftware] Telecon Wed 10/9 at 3 pm Eastern

Christopher Lenhardt clenhardt at renci.org
Tue Oct 8 14:55:36 EDT 2013

Greetings all:

The purpose of the telecon tomorrow will be to pick up the thread we started a while back and to begin planning for upcoming events this December and January.

In addition to this discussion, we should also think about what might be our 'work product'.  For example, do we want to think about developing a set of science software best practices recommendations?

Hope you'll be able to join us.

WebEx Instructions:

Go to ESIPfed.webex.com. Click the meeting center tab and then join next to the Science Software Telecon.

If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password/Attendee Access Code: 23138379
You can then choose to use your computer to join the audio portion of the meeting, or you can use your phone to dial in.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Attendee access code/Meeting Password: 23138379

Best,

Chris