[Esip-sciencesoftware] Visioneers Call today

Christopher Lenhardt clenhardt at renci.org
Mon Feb 10 12:48:34 EST 2014

Greetings all:

Sorry for the late notice, but per our conversation at the winter meeting. There is a Visioneers call today at 1 pm ET.

If you don’t have the Monday update email with details, you can find call in info on the espied.org home page.

As I understand it the Visioneers are circling around a science software theme. If you haven’t already joined the conversation now would be a great time to do so.  If you can’t make this one, then you can catch up on the next call.

Also, Nic Weber is looking into finding us a regular monthly meeting time so stay tuned.

Thanks.

—Chris