[Esip-sciencesoftware] Monthly telecon reminder - 3/12, 2 pm Eastern

Christopher Lenhardt clenhardt at renci.org
Mon Mar 10 10:59:03 EDT 2014

Awesome!

Thanks Nic.

—Chris

From: <Weber>, Nicholas Matthew <nmweber at illinois.edu<mailto:nmweber at illinois.edu>>
Date: Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:57 AM
To: "W. Christopher Lenhardt" <clenhardt at renci.org<mailto:clenhardt at renci.org>>
Cc: "Esip-sciencesoftware at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:Esip-sciencesoftware at lists.esipfed.org>" <Esip-sciencesoftware at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:Esip-sciencesoftware at lists.esipfed.org>>
Subject: Re: [Esip-sciencesoftware] Monthly telecon reminder - 3/12, 2 pm Eastern

Hi,

I’ll lead the call - and will post a few more agenda items to the wiki this afternoon.

Talk to you all tomorrow.
Nic

On Mar 9, 2014, at 11:22 AM, Christopher Lenhardt <clenhardt at renci.org<mailto:clenhardt at renci.org>> wrote:

Greetings all:

Quick reminder that we are scheduled to have our monthly software cluster call this coming Wednesday at 2 pm Eastern. Details below.

Both Peter Fox and I will at another meeting and not able to dial in for this call.

We need a volunteer to lead the call on Wednesday.

The main agenda item will be to discuss potential sessions to propose for the Summer Meeting.

Let me know if you can run the call Wednesday.  I’d prefer not to cancel if at all possible.

Thanks!

—Chris

Science Software
Wed, March 12, 2pm – 3pm
Calendar
ESIP Telecons

Created by
erinrobinson at esipfed.org<mailto:erinrobinson at esipfed.org>

Description
Go to ESIPfed.webex.com<http://ESIPfed.webex.com>. Click the meeting center tab and then join next to the Science Software Telecon. If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password/Attendee Access Code: 23138379 You can then choose to use your computer to join the audio portion of the meeting, or you can use your phone to dial in. Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493 Attendee access code/Meeting Password: 23138379