[Esip-sciencesoftware] Monthly telecon reminder

Christopher Lenhardt clenhardt at renci.org
Tue Apr 8 15:40:11 EDT 2014

Whoops.  Sorry folks.  Flipping between windows, I somehow managed to hit the right key combination to send the email before I was finished.

Yes, a reminder for our telecon tomorrow. See details below.

I would like to follow the format Nic employed last time, so let’s start with updates from around the science software world and then see if we can shift into finalizing ideas for session proposals for the summer meeting.

Thanks.

Talk with you tomorrow.

Cheers,

Chris