[Esip-sciencesoftware] Software Cluster telecon postponed

Christopher Lenhardt via Esip-sciencesoftware esip-sciencesoftware at lists.esipfed.org
Tue Aug 12 14:16:01 EDT 2014

All:

We’re going to postpone the August Science Software Cluster telecon and use the time to regroup just a bit based on the great feedback we got from the summer meeting.

Also, we’re going to look into potentially changing the monthly slot allocated for the call to another day/time so look for more on that soon.

Stay tuned…

Cheers,

Chris

W. Christopher Lenhardt
Domain Scientist, Environmental Data Sciences and Systems
RENCI
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540
Chapel Hill, NC 27517-7583
Office: 919-445-0480