[Esip-semanticharmonization] [Esip-machinelearning] ESIP Winter 2020 GeoSemantics Symposium Planning

Yuhan Rao yrao at terpmail.umd.edu
Thu Oct 3 10:17:51 EDT 2019

For those who are interested in organizing the symposium. I recalled an AI
workshop at Goddard last year and dug out their agenda. Some of the
speakers are local and may be relevant to our symposium depending on what
theme and direction we want to go.
Thought this might be helpful as a reference (
https://asd.gsfc.nasa.gov/conferences/ai/AI_Workshop_Program.pdf)
Talk to you soon.

--
Yuhan (Douglas) Rao, Ph.D.