[Esip-semanticharmonization] Reminder to join Wednesday's (6/19/24) ESIP Semantic Harmonization Cluster 2 hour group meeting (4-6 Eastern US)

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 15:23:34 EDT 2024

Another meeting under our new schedule to meet later in the day Eastern
Standard Time to allow others to participate, especially the SWEET working
group .

The main activity is to continue last month's harmonizing CMECS with ENVO
and SWEET using some ideas on core items to consider.  Some progress is
made in the May meeting identifying core terms setting up templated
spreadsheets along the lines of what was done in our earlier CRYO work.

Meeting ID853 4485 3594
 Invite Link
https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/85344853594?pwd=cENuRUY1QW4wTDk2Z212K3cxSUVUQT09

https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/85344853594?pwd=cENuRUY1QW4wTDk2Z212K3cxSUVUQT09