[Esip-semanticharmonization] Semantic Harmonization meeting schedule

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 14:35:10 EDT 2024

Dear Semantic Harmonization folks;

What is currently represented on the ESIP Community Calendar is that the SWEET Working Session and Semantic Harmonization Telecons are at the same time (4-6 pm Eastern) - a time that I won’t be able to meet for the next 5-6 months or so.

According to Kate, that is wrong since Pier can not attend meetings that late.  However it isn’t clear what other times could be met, as both 1 pm and 2 pm have been mentioned in the past.  1 pm is a bit early for me; so I’d prefer 2 pm.  However, I am willing to defer to Pier.  That’s the first decision that needs to be made.  Please weigh in on that question.

Secondly, once that decision is made Gary you need to tell Allison so that the calendar reflects reality.  That way folks, like me, can subscribe to the Semantic Harmonization calendar and have their schedule correct!

Thanks,

Ruth Duerr