[Esip-semanticharmonization] adjusting the Wednesday's (8/21/24) ESIP Semantic Harmonization Cluster to a 1 hour group meeting (3-4 Eastern US)

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 09:09:07 EDT 2024

All,

In light of feedback from key members of the group I propose we make this a
1 hour meeting that would start at 3 Eastern US time.
What do people think?

 For the longer term we need to consider a day or time adjustment if we
will be overlapping with the COR cluster.

Gary Berg-Cross
Potomac, MD
240-426-0770