[Esip-semanticharmonization] SWEET and/or semantic modeling working session meeting time poll

Brandon Whitehead WhiteheadB at landcareresearch.co.nz
Wed Aug 28 23:20:12 EDT 2024

Ach!   When2Meet poll is here: https://www.when2meet.com/?26159462-uEut2
/Brandon

From: Esip-semanticharmonization <esip-semanticharmonization-bounces at lists.esipfed.org> on behalf of Brandon Whitehead via Esip-semanticharmonization <esip-semanticharmonization at lists.esipfed.org>
Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 3:18 PM
To: esip-semantictech <esip-semantictech at lists.esipfed.org>
Cc: esip-semanticharmonization <esip-semanticharmonization at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: [Esip-semanticharmonization] SWEET and/or semantic modeling working session meeting time poll
Hi everyone,

During our last meeting we discussed the need to move this session.  We also discussed that these meeting times might be used to promote discussion of modeling questions, broadly considered.

With that, for anyone who may be interested in attending these meetings, please fill out the When2Meet poll at your earliest convenience.  I endeavor to find a new meeting time end of next week.

Ngā manaakitanga (All the best),
/Brandon
Brandon Whitehead (he/him/his<https://www.publicservice.govt.nz/guidance/pronoun-use-in-email-signatures/>)
Raskin Scholar<https://www.esipfed.org/meet-2024-raskin-scholar-brandon-whitehead>

Senior Researcher and Capability Leader -- Environmental Data Science
Manaaki Whenua -- Landcare Research
www.landcareresearch.co.nz<http://www.landcareresearch.co.nz/>
[Image]