[Esip-semanticharmonization] Reminder to join Wednesday's (9/16/24) ESIP Semantic Harmonization Cluster 2 hour group meeting (2-4 Eastern US)

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 10:58:21 EDT 2024

> If people are available we should try this September meeting going back
> to our original hourly schedule from 2 to 4 to allow it to be followed by
> the SWEET working group at 4.
>
> If we have oir principal members the main activity would be to restart
> and continue Spring

work  harmonizing CMECS with ENVO and SWEET using some ideas on core items
to consider.  Some progress was made in the Spring  identifying core terms
setting up templated spreadsheets along the lines of what was done in our
earlier CRYO work.

In addition we could discuss how ML applications or tools are impacting or
will likely impact semantic technology particularly harmonization.  We
might try to test something out.

> Meeting ID853 4485 3594
>  Invite Link
> https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/85344853594?pwd=cENuRUY1QW4wTDk2Z212K3cxSUVUQT09