[Esip-semantictech] [TELECON CANCELLED] Tuesday 28th, July 2020

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (172B) lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 27 10:40:33 EDT 2020

Hi esip-semantictech@,

Unless there are objections, I would like to cancel the telecon on Tuesday 28th, July 2020. Many of us had a pretty busy ESIP meeting. This required lots of preparation (arguably more than the in-person events). I think everyone deserves to reclaim some time this week.

I had the pleasure of joining and participating in several semantic tech sessions. I think this is evidence that our community is healthy, growing and having significant impact across ESIP. This is exactly what top-level Committees are supposed to do!

I also wanted to make a prominent cursory note to all of you that contributed to the meeting. The quality of input was excellent. We have created a community here at ESIP which we should all be very proud of. I personally think we are making a lot of progress and that the future looks very bright for many of the efforts covered in the last couple of weeks. Kudos to you all ☺

Lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc. (Hons)
Enterprise Search Technologist, Web and Mobile Application Development Group (172B)
Application, Consulting, Development and Engineering Section (1722)
Information and Technology Solutions Directorate
O (818) 393-7402  |  M (626) 487-3476
https://jpl.webex.com/meet/lmcgibbn

JPL  |  jpl.nasa.gov