[Esip-semantictech] [CANCELLED] Today's SeREEn Call

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (172B) lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jan 12 13:28:55 EST 2021

Hello Everyone,
Seeing as the winter meeting is pending and we are all busy preparing, I am going to suggest that we cancel today’s SeREEn call.
Please consider joining both the #semtech and #sereen Slack channels under esipfed.slack.com.
I’ll compile a list of semantic-relates session for the winter meeting and cross-post to our communications channels.
Thanks
Lewis

Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D.
Enterprise Search Technologist, Web and Mobile Application Development Group (172B)
Application, Consulting, Development and Engineering Section (1722)
Information and Technology Solutions Directorate
O (818) 393-7402  |  M (626) 487-3476
https://jpl.webex.com/meet/lmcgibbn

JPL  |  jpl.nasa.gov

ITSD