[Esip-semantictech] recoding of ESIP SemTech SeREEn Federation call

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:43:53 EST 2021

Here is a link to a recording of yesterday's SeREEn meeting

https://transcripts.gotomeeting.com/#/s/8855d13c5665d11b70c70831bdeefd419ab429922bcf080145ba0ba8e5ac27a7

Gary Berg-Cross Ph.D.
Consultant
Potomac, MD
240-426-0770

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 6:16 PM Brandon Whitehead via
Esip-semanticharmonization <esip-semanticharmonization at lists.esipfed.org>