[Esip-semantictech] Recap 8 June SeREEn meeting

Brandon Whitehead WhiteheadB at landcareresearch.co.nz
Thu Jun 10 18:56:07 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

We had a lively discussion around which which descriptive elements (or
metadata) for a semantic resource are useful at this initial stage. We
discussed major categories including machine-actionabililty,
maintenance, and type of resource.  Please note this may include
resources which are not SKOS, RDF, or OWL.

We strive to have a working example at the next meeting.

Also, I created a temporary github workspace for SeREEn under my
personal account.  It appears there are others willing to contribute
and thus the repo will be moved to ESIP's organizational account.  I
will send the link once that transfer has completed.

Also, also, the 2 hour SWEET working meetings will start up again after
the ESIP Summer Meeting in July.

Notes are here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GKzJjK_NPE-L_X4ot7CvmmeRToenwE1-MZKCWt9AXzg/edit#

Many thanks to scribe(s).