[Esip-semantictech] Clash for meeting today

Megan Carter megancarter at esipfed.org
Tue Jul 27 10:32:16 EDT 2021

Hi Brandon and Others,
Let's go ahead and cancel today's meeting. With the ESIP Meeting just over,
it's totally okay to take a break! I'm about to share a message about the
ESIP Meeting Highlights Webinar on August 12th at noon ET, so hope you all
will try to join us then - I know it is not convenient in every time zone,
so there will be a recording!
Best,
Megan