[Esip-semantictech] Doodle poll: SWEET virtual collaborative working session

Brandon Whitehead WhiteheadB at landcareresearch.co.nz
Mon Nov 7 17:27:03 EST 2022

Hi folks,

There has been a few people asking to rekindle the virtual SWEET working
sessions.  If you are interested at all, please fill in the doodle poll
here: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/aOMJA6rd

I have only added a handful of suggested times fitted around current
ESIP cluster meetings. If you are interested, but unable to make these
specific times, please log that in the poll or ping me separately to
acknowledge your interest.

If you have questions please do let me know.

Ngā manaakitanga (All the best),
/Brandon
Brandon Whitehead
Senior Researcher -- Environmental Data Science
Manaaki Whenua -- Landcare Research
www.landcareresearch.co.nz