[Esip-semantictech] SWEET working session Wednesday 4-6pm EST (tomorrow)

Brandon Whitehead WhiteheadB at landcareresearch.co.nz
Wed Sep 20 00:04:51 EDT 2023

Kia ora,

Just a reminder that our SWEET working session will be tomorrow from 4-6pm EST.  I'll be striving to complete ROBOT templates to add concept definitions, but other topics/issues/PRs are welcome.

Zoom link:
https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/85217000280?pwd=ZW5FeUowcHkyZnlramFXLzBWUXh1QT09

Ngā manaakitanga (All the best),
/Brandon
Brandon Whitehead (he/him)
Senior Researcher -- Environmental Data Science
Manaaki Whenua -- Landcare Research
www.landcareresearch.co.nz<http://www.landcareresearch.co.nz>
[cid:6aa2332f-4e2a-49de-aa7c-21b9dbb57ca5]