[Esip-semantictech] Invited talk on Nov 15

Ma, Xiaogang (max@uidaho.edu) max at uidaho.edu
Fri Oct 20 16:16:55 EDT 2023

Hi all,

Due to some time conflicts we will have no SemTech all on Nov 14. But we do have an invited talk to take place on Nov 15 during the Semantic Harmonization cluster’s meeting time. More details are pasted below and also in the attached flyer. Please help spread the word to any interested audience.

KnowWhereGraph for disaster response and humanitarian aid: Providing the right help to the right people at the right timeGuest Speakers: Wenwen Li & Yuanyuan Tian, Arizona State UniversityWed, Nov 15 at 2 PM ETJOIN: ESIPFED.ORG/COMMUNITY-CALENDAR<http://esipfed.org/COMMUNITY-CALENDAR>Hosted by:
ESIP’s Semantic Technologies Committee & Semantic Harmonization Cluster

[SemTech_Nov 2023.png]

Best,
Marshall

Xiaogang (Marshall) Ma
Associate Professor, Computer Science
College of Engineering Dean’s Distinguished Fellow
University of Idaho