[esip-semanticweb] data type and service ontology mtg after ESIP, Jan 8.

Peter Fox foxp at rpi.edu
Wed Jan 6 11:49:11 EST 2010

Resend:

Greetings all.
There is interest in meeting after ESIP in DC on the Friday 9am-3pm at
the Palomar (Board
Room) continuing the data type and service ontology work.
We would need to scope what we would do, i.e. the task for the day.
Please respond here to indicate interest and participation.
At present, the option for call-in is uncertain. If we have this, it
will use the ESIP
call in information available on the Semantic Web cluster wiki page.
Thanks.

---Peter.