[esip-semanticweb] Fwd: About the semantic testbed

Peter Fox pfox at cs.rpi.edu
Mon Dec 20 16:10:08 EST 2010

For those involved in the testbed and tutorial preparation see below.

So far, I've not received any outlines for the ESIP tutorial so I assume everyone
was busy with AGU and various end of year matters. Please send those along.

Most important is the population of the testbed... please be in touch with Kai for
access details.

Thanks.

---Peter.

PS. A BOF was not possible at AGU to very conflicting availability of respondents.

Begin forwarded message: