[esip-semanticweb] Fwd: ESIP Collaboration Check-in - Semantic Web Workgroup

Peter Fox pfox at cs.rpi.edu
Fri Jan 21 21:51:19 EST 2011

Greetings Cluster members and watchers.

The federation is asking for feedback. In the past, I had sent in the report based on what was going on but it seems that an open contribution is well in order this time around. Given what is on our telecon agenda next week, I do not want to allocate
telecon time for this (unless I get overwhelming responses to the contrary).

So my request is:
- if you are active, please review and fill in the doc as YOU see it
- if you are not active, please comment as you feel appropriate.
- send it to me (not the list, unless you feel strongly that everyone needs to see it).

I will aggregate all inputs to send to Erin.

To do the latter, the cut-off for responses is Feb 7, 2011 - Monday by 5pm ET. If you send in after that I
will just forward the materials as-is to Erin (I know she'll see this ;-)).

THanks all.

---Peter.

Begin forwarded message: