[esip-semanticweb] posted initial version of ToolMatch data model

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Thu Mar 1 15:09:48 EST 2012

Hey, Eric, thx for cleaning up the model!  When I get a free moment, I'll see if I can add some of our own instances to it.  Then I think it would be good to generate some sample SPARQL that satisfies the key requirements in our use case, i.e., for a given dataset, what tools can draw a map of it (and does it have to be accessed in a specific way for that to work)?