[esip-semanticweb] SWEET governance meeting at ESIP Summer?

Ruth Duerr rduerr at nsidc.org
Tue Jun 26 23:43:07 EDT 2012

Hi Hook,

For SWEET I don't think we need an ESIP meeting.  We agreed that the governance process that had previously been put in place was good enough (with Thomas stepping in for Rob).  The action item I heard was for someone to let the EarthCube community know that SWEET is being maintained and where to find the process.  For some reason, I think the stuckee for that was you - but I might have imagined that last part - it was somebody who was at the charrette (which lets me off the hook).

Ruth