[esip-semanticweb] looking for ToolMatch Talkoot moderators

Hua, Hook (388C) hook.hua at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 6 20:02:13 EDT 2012

I can volunteer to help moderate. We may need more moderators though
especially if we have all participants writing Turtle concurrently in
Titanpad.

As part of an effective learning process, it may be good to walk through
with the audience of the moderation process of fixing a few Turtle entries.

--Hook