[esip-semanticweb] looking for ToolMatch Talkoot moderators

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Tue Jul 10 09:32:05 EDT 2012

On 07/08/2012 03:50 PM, Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) wrote:
> Here is the intro.  I have tried to pare it down to the bare minimum:

Chris,

We've been using "data.globalchange.gov" for our GCIS resource
identifier URIs, just to distinguish the identifiers from other random
web pages at globalchange.gov.  We use them for things beyond just
datasets, but all those other things are our 'data', so that seemed as
good a name as any.

We'll take the output of the toolkoot and populate the server, so
those URIs will become resolvable and provide at least something back.

Curt