[esip-semanticweb] Fwd: [dmit] Fwd: IT & I Rant and Rave : You want to move to RESTful Services? Does it really matter? 3:00 PM EDT October 4th

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Fri Oct 5 13:24:48 EDT 2012

Looks like an interesting Use Case for semantic web.

Also, Pat's talk shows promise for the Earth Science Collaboratory effort as well.

On Oct 5, 2012, at 1:14 PM, Matthew Austin wrote:

All,

Pat gave a really interesting presentation yesterday.  I'm curious what those in the Semantic Web Cluster might think of it and ideas for potential collaboration in the future
http://www.slideshare.net/cappelaere/restful-services-does-it-matter-anymore

Thanks,
Matt