[esip-semanticweb] Cluster Telecon Today at 4PM Eastern

Marshall X Ma max7 at rpi.edu
Tue Jan 22 11:39:37 EST 2013

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the organizational efforts. I will be teaching at that time and
will not be able to attend the meeting.

There is a question in my mind for the group: Do we have a formal definition
for ‘Ontology governance’?

There are some webpages giving descriptions but no definitions formal
literatures.

Can you discuss this within the group and come to a definition?

Thanks,

--Marshall