[esip-semanticweb] agenda for tomorrow - see http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Semantic_Web_Telecons

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Tue Apr 30 09:44:14 EDT 2013

It looks like I have another telecon at this time, so I won't be able to attend.
W.r.t. ToolMatch, with Eric moving on to Microsoft, we have not made much progress.  I think it has reached the point where we need a linked data technology that a non-technology-expert (i.e., informatics generalist) can deploy and operate.  Do any such exist?