[esip-semanticweb] JUNE ESIP Drupal Call: update on semantics and RDF in Drupal, +webchick at Summer Drupal Lab

Bruce Caron bruce at tnms.org
Fri May 3 15:37:29 EDT 2013

Hello ESIP Drupalistas...and semantic web and open source folks (sorry if
you are all three).

Because of DrupalCon, there will be no Drupal call in May.

The next call will be  WEDNESDAY, JUNE 26 with Stephane Corlosquet from
Acquia, who will talk about what's new with semantics and RDF integration
in Drupal.   (CALL in details will follow in the official call
announcement).

THE precise details of Stephane's talk will emerge from conversations at
DrupalCon... so stay tuned.

ALSO: A reminder. Angela Byron <webchick> will be at the Summer ESIP Drupal
Lab on July 9.  Hope to see you all there. She is still working up her
talk, and if you have any specific issue about Drupal 8 you want her to
talk about, please let me know, and I'll pass it on.  SOON is good.

And again... here is the link to the April demo by David Bassendine on
visualizing data feeds:

http://youtu.be/bJVcEAkOvA0

cheers

bruce and adam