[esip-semanticweb] Next Telecon - Tuesday February 25th 4pm

Tom Narock tnarock at marymount.edu
Thu Feb 20 08:51:27 EST 2014

A reminder that our next telecon will be Tuesday, February 25th at 4pm EST. Current agenda is below. If you have any items you’d like to add please pass them along.

Prior to next week’s telecon start thinking about potential semantic web activities for the summer meeting. Session proposals and meeting planning will begin shortly. Also, Beth Huffer will lead a discussion on NASA’s involvement with the Quantities, Units, Dimensions, and Data Types (QUDT) Ontology. http://www.qudt.org
If you have any involvement or interest in this ontology please join us. We will also be discussing existing ontologies and reuse. Examples and use cases are welcome.

Tom

Semantic Web Cluster Telecon
Tuesday, February 25th, 4pm – call in details to follow next week

Agenda
- Planning for Semantic Web activities at the summer meeting
- Test Bed call for proposals out soon – opportunities for Sem Web Cluster
- Possible interactions with newly forming Clusters (Disaster and Data Science)
- QUDT Ontology Discussion (Beth Huffer)
- Ontology Reuse (Beth Huffer)