[esip-semanticweb] No Telecon 3/5

Tom Narock tnarock at marymount.edu
Mon Mar 24 11:16:21 EDT 2014

All,

There will be no Semantic Web telecon tomorrow (3/25). The next telecon will be Tuesday April 22.

Note that ESIP Summer Meeting session proposals are due April 13. We currently have 3 potential ideas for sessions - http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Sem_Web_Summer_Meeting_Sessions Prior to the April 13 deadline please take a minute and add your thoughts – either on these sessions or add new ones. It’s important that we have a concerted effort in proposing sessions and we’d like to gather as much feedback as possible on what you’d like to see at the summer meeting.

Thanks,
Tom