[esip-semanticweb] Next Semantic Web Telecon - 4/23/2014

Tom Narock tnarock at marymount.edu
Wed Apr 16 11:17:20 EDT 2014

All,

The next Semantic Web Cluster telecon will be Tuesday 4/22 at 4pm.

Marshall Ma of RPI will be giving a presentation on ontology engineering tentatively titled “Experience in ontology engineering with the Global Change Information System”.

We’ll follow the presentation and discussion with project updates and any new business. If you have anything you’d like included on the agenda please email me prior to next Tuesday.

Thanks,
Tom