[esip-semanticweb] Current and future projects discussion at ESIP

Anna Milan - NOAA Federal via esip-semanticweb esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org
Fri Jun 27 18:43:02 EDT 2014

Hi Beth,
I've been trying to integrate links throughout the ISO metadata records to
terms represented by SKOS or any other semantic webby machine readable item
available. I would like for this to become magically useful and I'm unaware
of any development effort to follow the links from metadata to the semantic
web... Would this be of interest to you and this group?

Anna
Anna.Milan at noaa.gov, 303-497-5099
NOAA/NESDIS/NGDC

http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/metadata/emma