[esip-semanticweb] Semantic Web Business and Planning Session at Summer Meeting

Thomas Narock via esip-semanticweb esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org
Thu Jul 10 10:45:08 EDT 2014

All,

Tomorrow, Friday 7/11/2014 at 9am Mountain time, we will having our
Semantic Web Cluster Business and Planning session at the ESIP Summer
Meeting. Please find below a draft agenda. Due to competing sessions a few
of our presenters are still tentative and the agenda may evolve depending
upon the discussion. If you are not at ESIP you can find WebEx call in
details at the end of this email.

   1. *Tom Narock- (Chair) and **Beth Huffer - (Co-Chair): introduction*
   2. *Line Pouchard (via WebEx)* - Semantics TestBed Project update
   3. *Beth Huffer * - ODISEES Demo, usability testing and ontology
   reuse/future projects
   4. *Chris Lynnes *- Recommendations User Working group regarding
   requirements for dataset landing pages and systematization of information
   using semantic web technologies
   5. *Anna Milan* - Connecting non-semantic metadata to Linked Data
   6. *Adam Shepherd *– Entity disambiguation in the people and
   organization semantics across projects
   7. **Hook Hua (tentative) *- Extend the PROV-O ontology to cover Earth
   Science data
   8. Schema.org working group in ESIP
   9. *Tom Narock and Beth Huffer* - Lead discussion on Ontology reuse and
   future projects
   10. *Questions/Dialogue*

The WebEx info is available here:
http://commons.esipfed.org/taxonomy/term/1437