[esip-semanticweb] ESIP Semantic Web Cluster Strategic Plan

Tom Narock via esip-semanticweb esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org
Wed Sep 24 07:43:10 EDT 2014

As discussed at yesterday’s telecon, ESIP is putting together a series of strategic plans. We’ve been asked to contribute with ideas on how our Cluster will meet its objectives in the coming years as well as intended future directions and goals.

Beth and I have contributed initial ideas, along with feedback from yesterday’s telecon, to the attached Word document.
Over the next week and a half please take some time to review and add your own thoughts. Feel free to edit and extend as needed. Send revisions to me by Friday October 3rd. I’ll integrate all the feedback and forward on to Erin.

Thanks,
Tom