[esip-semanticweb] ESIP Winter Meeting session proposals

Justin Goldstein via esip-semanticweb esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org
Thu Oct 9 15:49:51 EDT 2014

Colleagues,
  There will also be a Global Change Information System (GCIS) session, to
be led by Robert Wolfe (rewolfe at usgcrp.gov).

  Best,
  -Justin

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 5:53 PM, Douglas Fils via esip-semanticweb <
esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> Beth,
>   I would be happy to help with the schema.org session.  Just let me know
> what I can do.
>
> Doug
>

> On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 1:36 PM, Beth Huffer via esip-semanticweb <
> esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:
>
>> Greetings Semantic Webbies,
>>
>> The deadline for submitting session proposals is rapidly approaching.
>> (This Friday.)  We are proposing a Semantic Expo session where those who
>> wish will present their current projects (brief presentation) and will set
>> up with lap-tops around the room to do hands-on demos.  We would also like
>> to have a schema.org session.
>>
>> If there are other ideas for sessions, please send them our way, keeping
>> in mind the Friday deadline.  Sorry for the last minute request.  We were
>> hoping to discuss this at the next telecon, but alas, by then it will be
>> too late.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Beth Huffer and
>> Tom Narock

Justin Goldstein, Ph.D.
Advance Science Climate Data and Observing Systems Coordinator
US Global Change Research Program
1717 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite #250
Washington, DC 20006

O: (202) 419-3496