[esip-semanticweb] Moving Semantic Web Cluster to Semantic Web Committee

Robert R Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Thu Feb 26 10:59:18 EST 2015

Hi Tom and all,

Establishing the Semantic Web Committee sounds like a good idea to me!

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail:rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site:http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu